We want to hear from everyone involved in helping make every Courts for Kids trip over the past 10 years a success! Students, adults, host community members, Peace Corps Volunteers, partner organizations, and anyone else involved, we want to hear from everyone. Simply record a short video answering any of the questions below and share it with us via one of the links at the bottom of the page.
DEADLINE FOR VIDEO SUBMISSIONS EXTENDED TO AUGUST 30, 2017!
WHAT TO SAY IN YOUR VIDEO:
- Your name.
- Where did you go on your trip and with what group; or how you were involved in the court building project.
- Please complete the sentences that apply to your experience….
- Our trip to (state the country or community you were in) was some of the hardest I have ever worked because….
- Our trip was the hardest because…..
- The most inspiring thing that happened on our trip was……
- The best moment on the trip was……
- The funniest thing that happened on our trip was……
- I really felt out of my comfort zone when……
- I saw that we worked WITH a community and not FOR a community when……
- I feel in love with the community we stayed in because…..
- My favorite memory from the trip was……
- One way I changed from this trip was…..
- One way I saw the community change was……
- Send your well wishes and congratulations to Courts for Kids for 10 years of service in your own words.
HOW TO SUBMIT YOUR VIDEO:
- Upload to Google Drive
- Upload to Dropbox
- Email to email@example.com
- If sharing via another source, email the download link to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Trouble submitting your video? Contact email@example.com for help
TIPS FOR RECORDING A GREAT VIDEO:
- Eliminate background noise and speak loudly.
- Hold your phone horizontally, not vertically.
- Put yourself in an interesting setting (walking down the street, at your school, in the car).
- Have someone record you or do a selfie video.
- Don’t worry if it’s not perfect.
- Have fun!